Can I get my email through a program like Outlook?
Below is a sample of how to set up your email account to receive email in Microsoft Outlook Express:
1. Within the menu bar, go to the "Tools" menu, then down to "Accounts"
2. An "Internet Accounts" box should popup.
3. Click on the "Mail"� tab, which will show all the email accounts that are setup.
4. To add an account, click the "Add"� button in the top right hand of the box then select "Mail"
5. Follow the instructions stated on the screen. Click the Next button after each section.
a. Display name: Enter in your name
b. E-mail address: Enter in your email address
c. E-mail Server Names
i. Select POP3 from the drop down box.
ii. Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server - mail.yourdomain.com
iii. Outgoing mail (SMTP) server - mail.yourdomain.com (However, we recommend you use your local ISP's outgoing setting)
d. Internet Mail Logon
i. Account name: Enter in the full email address
ii. Password: Enter the password you assigned it in cPanel
e. Click the Next button and then the Finish button to create the account.
6. It should now take you back to the"Internet Accounts"� screen where you can now see the new account setup.
7. Double click on the newly created account. This will bring up the "Properties"� window for that account.
8. Click on the "Servers"� tab and make sure that the "My server requires authentication"� box at the bottom of the page is checked.
9. Click OK to save the changes then click Close to close the "Internet Accounts"� window.
10. Click the Send/Receive button to start receiving emails.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes you can access your email line from any computer with an internet connection by using the...
When someone sends an email to your address with no bounce-backs (email sent back stating error...
This article will assist you in first time setup for POP/IMAP accounts in the Macintosh native...
Our servers have two primary method of spam control. One of these forms is RBLs (Real time Block...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution